Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Final Project Part 3

Pokemon Cards:



My most successful project was my Photoshopped Pokemon Cards. This was actually one of my first projects but also one of my best. This was a original work of mine, my unique idea was to put myself in a scene of Spongebob, but I needed something else that could go with these, so I put them in Pokemon cards. My source of inspiration was my childhood obsessions of both Spongebob and Poke-Mon, in that I always wanted to be in a episode of Spongebob or a Pokemon card, Now I'm in both. I also developed my art making skills because this was my first project in Photoshop and it helped me learn the basics of it. This let me gain skill with Photoshop that I've used in my other projects.

Canvas Painting:





I would want to do-over this project for a few reasons. One is that I had trouble with the gradient on the sky, it took me four times to redo it and i still didn't do that good of a job with it. Another reason is that I didn't paint in the Moon and the stars very well and I would like to redo that. The last is that I had not made the foreground the why I wanted. I had first planned to have the trees a little farther away from the dog and to paint in moose in the trees. But I had ended up running out of time for me to do that. Because of these reasons and more, this is my choice if I were to red any of my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment